Who We Are
- $49 billion revenue in 2010
- 11 billion-dollar brands
- More than 80 percent of our revenues come from products that hold the No.1 share position in their respective categories.
- More than 50% of our revenue is driven by categories where our market share is twice the size of the nearest competitor.
- Member of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Standard & Poor’s 500, Dow Jones Sustainability Index, and Ethibel Sustainability Index
- Products present in 99% of households in the U.S.
- Products present in 99% of households in 40+ brands over 100 years old
We listen, we watch and we learn.
We understand their joys and their challenges because we’re consumers too.
We’re constantly looking for fresh ideas to improve our workplace, our partnerships, our communities and our world.
Selling products to consumers in approximately 170 countries, Mondelez International is the largest food company in the United States and the world’s second largest with revenues of $49.2 billion in 2010. We have approximately 127,000 employees worldwide, and we manufacture and market packaged food products, including biscuits, confectionery, beverages, cheese, convenient meals and various packaged grocery products.
At Mondelez International, we take food to heart. Our higher purpose, make today delicious, defines us, unites us, and inspires us to make a delicious difference today and every day in our company, communities, and the world. In order to make a delicious difference, we are constantly looking for innovative solutions addressing our goal of meeting the changing needs of our consumers and providing good food our consumers can feel good about. We also recognize that innovations occur rapidly both within Mondelez International and outside our company. Our goal is to combine external innovations with our iconic brands and market leading businesses to drive growth, create partnership of mutual value, and ultimately benefit our consumers by making every bite of Mondelez products a delightful experience.
At Mondelez International, we are committed to make delicious food our consumers can feel good about and part of this commitment is our dedication to make delicious differences in our communities. We look beyond our four walls to work effectively with suppliers that reflect the makeup of the communities where we live and work.
We see the opportunities, and we believe you do, too. Join us and we will explore more!