- 1. Complete certification by 3rd party agency listed above or through your state/local agency.
- 2. Register your company in our diverse supplier database; Mondelēz International’s procurement professionals will utilize this database as the source to search for minority and woman-owned suppliers to participate in upcoming sourcing opportunities. Please click here to begin registration.
Note: Our online registration and/or introductory meetings do not guarantee business.
- 3. Come meet us at supplier diversity outreach events. The Mondelēz International Supplier Diversity Team along with key procurement professionals attends several major regional and national business fairs, matchmaker and networking events. Please check our Event Calendar to see the events we are participating this year.
- 4. We can be contacted at the following email email@example.com
The Supplier Diversity team at Mondelēz International continues to work with our internal buying community to evaluate and select minority, LGBTQ, Disabled Veteran and woman-owned businesses for upcoming sourcing opportunities at Mondelēz International. Our supplier diversity team and procurement professional will reach out to you when these opportunities surface. In the meantime, we recommend that you address the following questions to provide us with your value proposition for doing business with Mondelēz International in order to be considered as a potential supplier:
- a) How will your company add value to Mondelēz International?
- b) What is your core business?
- c) What segment of our business do you best fit? (See What We Purchase for our procurement categories.)
- d) Do you have the scale and capacity to support Mondelēz International’s volume? And who are your current main customers?
We also recommend that you get to know our business, our needs and objectives, and how your company can help fulfill these needs. Please visit our company website at www.mondelezinternational.com to read and learn more about Mondelēz International.